Confession: No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against me in judgement I condemn (in Jesus unfailing name) (Isaiah 54: 17).
- Lord, bless me and keep me. Make your face shine upon me, and be gracious unto me. Lord lift Your countenance upon me and give me peace (Num. 6: 24-26).
- I am the seed of Abraham through Jesus Christ, and I receive the blessings of Abraham. Lord in blessing, bless me, and in multiplying, multiply me as the stars of heaven and as the sand of the seashore.
- Let Your showers of blessing be upon my life (Ezek. 34: 26 I will make them and the places surrounding my hill a blessing. I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing).
- Turn every curse sent my way into a blessing (Neh. 13: 2 because they had not met the Israelites with food and water but had hired Balaam to call a curse down on them. (Our God, however, turned the curse into a blessing).
- Let Your blessings make me rich (Prov. 10: 22 The blessing of the Lord brings wealth,
without painful toil for it).
- My seed is blessed (Ps. 37: 25-26 I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread. They are always generous and lend freely; their children will be a blessing).
- Lord, bless my latter end more than my beginning (Job 42: 12 The Lord blessed the latter part of Job’s life more than the former part).
- Lord, I entreat Your favor with my whole heart (Ps. 119: 58 I have sought your face with all my heart; be gracious to me according to your promise).
- Lord let Your favor cause my horn to be exalted (Ps. 89: 17 For you are their glory and strength, and by your favor you exalt our horn).
- Lord, grant me life and favor (Job 10: 12 You gave me life and showed me kindness,
and in your providence watched over my spirit).
- Lord, let me receive extraordinary favor in all my undertakings in this year 2021 (Amen).
To round up with corporate prayer & thanksgiving, please and kindly call in daily to the Prayer Line @: 605 475-4700. Access#: 461387.
If you are using T-Mobile or have difficulty logging on into the prayer line, please dial first:
1 716 293-9624. This will prompt you to enter the prayer line above and follow with the access code number. Thank you.
7pm – 7.45pm (45 minutes)
Sunday, January 31, 2021 is the Thanksgiving for the year 2020,
(family by family).