Confession: No evil will befall me, and no plague shall come near my dwelling (Ps. 91: 10).
- Deliver me from evil (Matt. 6: 13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen).
- I pray that You would keep me from evil (1 Chron. 4: 10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested).
- No evil will touch me (Job 5: 19 He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee).
- Put to shame those who wish me evil (Ps. 40: 14 Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil).
- Let no evil disease cleave to my body (Ps. 41: 7-8 All my enemies whisper together against me; they imagine the worst for me, saying, “A vile disease has afflicted him; he will never get up from the place where he lies).
- Preserve me from all evil (Ps. 121: 7 The Lord will keep you from all harm—he will watch over your life;).
- Deliver me from all evildoers (Ps. 140: 1-2 Rescue me, Lord, from evildoers; protect me from the violent,who devise evil plans in their hearts and stir up war every day).
- I pray that You would keep me from evil (John 17: 15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one).
I will not be overcome with evil, but I will overcome evil with good (Rom. 12: 21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good).
To round up with corporate prayer & thanksgiving, please and kindly call in daily to the Prayer Line @: 605 475-4700. Access#: 461387.
If you are using T-Mobile or have difficulty logging on into the prayer line, please dial first:
1 716 293-9624. This will prompt you to enter the prayer line above and follow with the access code number. Thank you.
7pm – 7.45pm (45 minutes)
Sunday, January 31, 2021 is the Thanksgiving for the year 2020,
(family by family).