Confession: I am delivered from the power of darkness and translated into the kingdom of God’s dear Son (Col. 1: 13).
- I am redeemed from the curse of the law (Gal. 3: 13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.)
- I break all generational curses of pride, lust, perversion, rebellion, witchcraft, idolatry, poverty, rejection, fear, confusion, addiction, death, and destruction in the name of Jesus.
- I break all spoken curses and negative words that I have spoken over my life in the name of Jesus.
- I break all spoken curses and negative words spoken over my life by others, including those in authority, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, turn every curse spoken against my life into a blessing (Neh. 13: 2 Because they had not met the Israelites with food and water but had hired Balaam to call a curse down on them. (Our God, however, turned the curse into a blessing).
- I break all generational rebellion that would cause me to resist the Holy Spirit (Acts 7: 51 You stiff-necked people! Your hearts and ears are still uncircumcised. You are just like your ancestors: You always resist the Holy Spirit!).
- I break all written curses that would affect my life in the name of Jesus (2 Chron. 34: 24 This is what the Lord says: I am going to bring disaster on this place and its people—all the curses written in the book that has been read in the presence of the king of Judah).
- I break every time-released curse that would activate in my life as I grow older in the name of Jesus.
- I break all oaths, vows, and pacts made with the devil by my ancestors in the name of Jesus.
- I break all curses of death spoken by people in authority in my nation over my nation in the name of Jesus.
To round up with corporate prayer & thanksgiving, please and kindly call in daily to the Prayer Line @: 605 475-4700. Access#: 461387.
If you are using T-Mobile or have difficulty logging on into the prayer line, please dial first:
1 716 293-9624. This will prompt you to enter the prayer line above and follow with the access code number. Thank you.
7pm – 7.45pm (45 minutes)
Sunday, January 31, 2021 is the Thanksgiving for the year 2020,
(family by family).