Confession: I am established in righteousness, and oppression is far from me (Isa. 54: 14).
- Break off of my life any limitations and restrictions placed on my life by any evil spirits in the name of Jesus.
- Bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, let your hand be upon me, and keep me from evil (1 Chron. 4: 10 Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, “Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain.” And God granted his request).
- The Lord shall increase me more and more, me and my children (Psalm 115.14May the Lord cause you to flourish, both you and your children).
- Let your kingdom and government increase in my life (Isa. 9: 7 Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end).
- Let my latter end greatly increase (Job 8: 7 Your beginnings will seem humble,
so prosperous will your future be).
- O Lord bless me and increase me (Isa. 51: 2 look to Abraham, your father,
and to Sarah, who gave you birth. When I called him he was only one man, and I blessed him and made him many).
- Increase my greatness and comfort me on every side (Ps. 71: 21 You will increase my honor and comfort me once more).
- Let the years of my life be increased by Your wisdom (Prov. 9: 11 For through wisdom your days will be many, and years will be added to your life).
- I will flourish like a palm tree and grow like a cedar in Lebanon (Psalm 92: 12 The righteous will flourish like a palm tree; they will grow like a cedar of Lebanon;)
To round up with corporate prayer & thanksgiving, please and kindly call in daily to the Prayer Line @: 605 475-4700. Access#: 461387.
If you are using T-Mobile or have difficulty logging on into the prayer line, please dial first:
1 716 293-9624. This will prompt you to enter the prayer line above and follow with the access code number. Thank you.
7pm – 7.45pm (45 minutes)
Sunday, January 31, 2021 is the Thanksgiving for the year 2020,
(family by family).