Confession: My hand is upon the neck of my enemies in Jesus name (Gen. 49:8).
- Let the enemy be ashamed and sore vexed. Let them return and be ashamed suddenly (Ps. 6:10 All my enemies will be overwhelmed with shame and anguish; they will turn back and suddenly be put to shame).
- Show me a token for good, that they which hate me may see and be ashamed (Ps. 86: 17 Give me a sign of your goodness, that my enemies may see it and be put to shame,
for you, Lord, have helped me and comforted me).
- Put to shame those who seek after my soul (Ps. 35: 4 May those who seek my life
be disgraced and put to shame; may those who plot my ruin be turned back in dismay).
- Let those who seek to hurt me be clothed with shame (Ps. 35: 26 May all who gloat over my distress be put to shame and confusion; may all who exalt themselves over me
be clothed with shame and disgrace).
- Scatter my enemies like chaff, and put them to shame (Ps. 53: 5-6 May they be like chaff before the wind, with the angel of the Lord driving them away; may their path be dark and slippery, with the angel of the Lord pursuing them).
- Let those who seek after my soul be ashamed and confounded, let those who desire my hurt be turned backward and put to confusion (Ps. 70:2 May those who want to take my life be put to shame and confusion; may all who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace).
- Fill their faces with shame (Ps. 83:16 Cover their faces with shame, Lord,
so that they will seek your name).
- Let those who rise against me be ashamed (Ps. 109: 28 While they curse, may you bless;
may those who attack me be put to shame, but may your servant rejoice).
To round up with corporate prayer & thanksgiving, please and kindly call in daily to the Prayer Line @: 605 475-4700. Access#: 461387.
If you are using T-Mobile or have difficulty logging on into the prayer line, please dial first:
1 716 293-9624. This will prompt you to enter the prayer line above and follow with the access code number. Thank you.
7pm – 7.45pm (45 minutes)
Sunday, January 31, 2021 is the Thanksgiving for the year 2020,
(family by family).