Confession: I shall decree a thing, and it shall be established in my life (Job 22: 28).
- I have the keys of the kingdom, and whatever I bind on earth is bound in heaven, and whatever I loose on earth is loose in heaven (Matt. 16: 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven”).
- I bind all the ungodly kings in chains and their nobles with fetters of iron (Ps. 149: 8 to bind their kings with fetters, their nobles with shackles of iron…).
- I bind leviathan and all proud spirits arrayed against my life (Job 41: 5).
- I bind the principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places (Eph. 6: 12).
- I bind all sickness and disease released against my mind or body.
- Let the prisoners be loosed (Ps. 146: 7 He upholds the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. The Lord sets prisoners free).
- Loosed those appointed to death (Ps. 102. 19-20 “The Lord looked down from his sanctuary on high, from heaven he viewed the earth, to hear the groans of the prisoners
and release those condemned to death).
- I loose myself from the bands of wickedness (Isa. 58: 6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke?).
To round up with corporate prayer & thanksgiving, please and kindly call in daily to the Prayer Line @: 605 475-4700. Access#: 461387.
If you are using T-Mobile or have difficulty logging on into the prayer line, please dial first:
1 716 293-9624. This will prompt you to enter the prayer line above and follow with the access code number. Thank you.
7pm – 7.45pm (45 minutes)
Sunday, January 31, 2021 is the Thanksgiving for the year 2020,
(family by family).