Confession: I overcome all because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4: 4).
- Lord command the morning to take hold of the ends of the earth and shake the wicked out of it (Job 38: 12-13 Have you ever given orders to the morning, or shown the dawn its place, that it might take the earth by the edges and shake the wicked out of it?).
- Lord, make the outgoings of my mornings to rejoice (Ps. 65: 8 The whole earth is filled with awe at your wonders; where morning dawns, where evening fades, you call forth songs of joy).
- I receive Your lovingkindness every morning (Ps. 143: 8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life).
- Lord, You visit with me every morning (Job 7: 17-18 “What is mankind that you make so much of them, that you give them so much attention, that you examine them every morning and test them every moment?).
- Lord, show forth Your salvation in my life from day to day (Ps. 96: 2 Sing to the Lord, praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day).
To round up with corporate prayer & thanksgiving, please and kindly call in daily to the Prayer Line @: 605 475-4700. Access#: 461387.
If you are using T-Mobile or have difficulty logging on into the prayer line, please dial first:
1 716 293-9624. This will prompt you to enter the prayer line above and follow with the access code number. Thank you.
7pm – 7.45pm (45 minutes)
Sunday, January 31, 2021 is the Thanksgiving for the year 2020,
(family by family).