Confession: His government and peace shall continually increase in my nation (Isa. 9: 7)
- I pray for the leader of my nation to come to light (Isa. 60:3 Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn).
- Let our leaders be just, and let them rule by the fear of the Lord (2 Sam. 23: 3-4 The God of Israel spoke, the Rock of Israel said to me: ‘When one rules over people in righteousness when he rules in the fear of God, he is like the light of morning at sunrise
on a cloudless morning, like the brightness after rain that brings grass from the earth).
- Save my nation, O Lord, and send prosperity (Ps. 118: 25 Save now, I beseech thee, O Lord: O Lord, I beseech thee, send now prosperity).
- Let the wicked be rooted out of our land (Prov. 2: 22 But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it).
- Let our leaders praise You, and let them hear the words of Your mouth (Ps. 138: 4 All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O Lord, when they hear the words of thy mouth).
- Let our leaders fall down before the Lord, and let my nation serve Him (Ps. 72: 11 Yea, all kings shall fall down before him: all nations shall serve him).
- Let the children of my nation be taught of the Lord (Isa. 54: 13 And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children).
- Let my nation be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord (Hab. 2: 14 For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea).
- Let righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost increase in my nation (Rom. 14: 17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink, but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost).
- Open a door of utterance in my nation, that my people might hear Your Word (Col. 4: 3 And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ, for which I am in chains).
To round up with corporate prayer & thanksgiving, please and kindly call in daily to the Prayer Line @: 605 475-4700. Access#: 461387.
If you are using T-Mobile or have difficulty logging on into the prayer line, please dial first:
1 716 293-9624. This will prompt you to enter the prayer line above and follow with the access code number. Thank you.
7pm – 7.45pm (45 minutes)
Sunday, January 31, 2021 is the Thanksgiving for the year 2020,
(family by family).