Confession: No evil will befall me, and no plague shall come near my dwelling (Ps. 91: 10).
- I rebuke and cast out any spirit that would attempt to oppress me in Jesus name.
- I strip all power from spirits that would oppress me (Eccles. 4: 1 So I returned, and considered all the oppressions that are done under the sun: and behold the tears of such as were oppressed, and they had no comforter; and on the side of their oppressors there was power; but they had no comforter).
- I rebuke and cast out all spirits of poverty that would oppress me (Eccles. 5:8 If you see the poor oppressed in a district, and justice and rights denied, do not be surprised at such things; for one official is eyed by a higher one, and over them, both are others higher still).
- Break in pieces the oppressor (Ps. 72: 4 May he defend the afflicted among the people
and save the children of the needy; may he crush the oppressor).
- I rebuke and cast out all spirits of affliction, sorrow, and anything attempting to bring me low in the name of Jesus (Ps. 107: 39 Then their numbers decreased, and they were humbled by oppression, calamity, and sorrow).
- Punish those who attempt to oppress me (Jer. 30: 20 Their children will be as in days of old, and their community will be established before me; I will punish all who oppress them).
- Jesus, You went about doing good and healing all those oppressed of the devil. Jesus do good to me and my family. Deliver my family from every kind of oppression. (Acts 10: 38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him).
To round up with corporate prayer & thanksgiving, please and kindly call in daily to the Prayer Line @: 605 475-4700. Access#: 461387.
If you are using T-Mobile or have difficulty logging on into the prayer line, please dial first:
1 716 293-9624. This will prompt you to enter the prayer line above and follow with the access code number. Thank you.
7pm – 7.45pm (45 minutes)
Sunday, January 31, 2021 is the Thanksgiving for the year 2020,
(family by family).