Confession: Wealth and riches are in my house, and my righteousness endure for ever (Ps. 112:3).
- I break all the assignments of the enemy against my finances in the name of Jesus.
- I break all curses of poverty, lack, debt, and failure in the name of Jesus.
- I seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all things are added unto me (Matt. 6: 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well).
- Lord, teach me to profit, and lead me in the way I should go (Isa. 48: 17 This is what the Lord says—your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go).
- I am God’s servant, and He takes pleasure in my prosperity (Ps. 35: 27 Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favor my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant).
- Rebuke devourer for my sake (Mal. 3: 11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts).
- I pray in secret, and You reward me openly (Matt. 6: 18 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts) .
- Bring honey out of rock for me (Ps. 81: 16 But you would be fed with the finest of wheat; with honey from the rock I would satisfy you).
- Lord, please bring me into a wealthy place (a place of abundance) (Ps. 66: 12 You let people ride over our heads; we went through fire and water, but you brought us to a place of abundance).
To round up with corporate prayer & thanksgiving, please and kindly call in daily to the Prayer Line @: 605 475-4700. Access#: 461387.
If you are using T-Mobile or have difficulty logging on into the prayer line, please dial first:
1 716 293-9624. This will prompt you to enter the prayer line above and follow with the access code number. Thank you.
7pm – 7.45pm (45 minutes)
Sunday, January 31, 2021 is the Thanksgiving for the year 2020,
(family by family).