Confession: I am healed by the stripes of Jesus (Isa. 53: 5).
- Father, in Jesus name, I loose myself from all relationships that are not ordained of God; all relationships that are not of the Spirit but of the flesh; all relationships based on control, domination or manipulation; and all relationships based on lust and deception.
- In the name of Jesus, I loose all members of my body, including my mind, memory, eyes, ears, tongue, hand, feet, and my entire sexual character from all lust, perversion, sexual impurity, uncleanness, lasciviousness, promiscuity, fornication, homosexuality, fantasy, and filthiness.
- I loose myself from the effects of all bad memories, painful memories, and memories of the past that would hinder me in the present or future.
- I loose myself from all occult movement, all sorcery, divination, witchcraft, psychic inheritance, rebellion, all confusion, sickness, death, and destruction as a result of occult involvement.
- In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, by the authority give to me to bind and loose, I lose my emotions from every evil spirit that has come as a result of the experiences of the past. I loose myself from all hurt, deep hurt, pain, sadness, grief, anger, hatred, rage, bitterness, fear, and bound and blocked emotions. I command these spirits to come out, and I decree freedom to my emotions in the name of Jesus.
- I loose my mind from all spirits of mind control, confusion, mental bondage, insanity, madness, fantasy, passivity, intellectualism, knowledge block, ignorance, mind binding, lust, and evil thinking. I loose myself from all guilt, shame, condemnation, self-condemnation, and legalism.
- I loose my will from all control domination and manipulation from Satan, his demons, and other people. I loose my will from all lust, rebellion, stubbornness, pride, self-will, selfishness, and ant submissive spirits that block and hinder my will. I break and loose myself from all chains around my will, and I submit my will to the will of God (all in the matchless name of Jesus. Amen).
To round up with corporate prayer & thanksgiving, please and kindly call in daily to the Prayer Line @: 605 475-4700. Access#: 461387.
If you are using T-Mobile or have difficulty logging on into the prayer line, please dial first:
1 716 293-9624. This will prompt you to enter the prayer line above and follow with the access code number. Thank you.
7pm – 7.45pm (45 minutes)
Sunday, January 31, 2021 is the Thanksgiving for the year 2020,
(family by family).