Confession: My children are taught of the Lord, and great is their peace (Isa. 54: 13).
- I am redeemed from destruction (Ps. 103: 4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies).
- I break all curses of destruction in my family and bloodline in the name of Jesus.
- I renounce all pride that would open the door for destruction (Prov. 16: 18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall).
- I bind the spirit of mammon that leads to destruction (1 Tim. 6: 9-10 Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs).
- I bind and rebuke the spirit of poverty that leads to destruction (Prov. 10: 15 The wealth of the rich is their fortified city, but poverty is the ruin of the poor).
- I am delivered from destruction that wastes at noonday (Ps. 91: 5-6 You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday).
- Send Your Word, and deliver me from any destruction (Ps. 107: 20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions).
To round up with corporate prayer & thanksgiving, please and kindly call in daily to the Prayer Line @: 605 475-4700. Access#: 461387.
If you are using T-Mobile or have difficulty logging on into the prayer line, please dial first:
1 716 293-9624. This will prompt you to enter the prayer line above and follow with the access code number. Thank you.
7pm – 7.45pm (45 minutes)
Sunday, January 31, 2021 is the Thanksgiving for the year 2020,
(family by family).