Confession: You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. Goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life (Ps. 23: 5-6).
- Lord, You are the shepherd and bishop of my soul, Watch over my soul and keep it. (1 Pet. 2: 25 For “you were like sheep going astray,” but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls).
- I receive with meekness the engrafted word that is able to save my soul (James 1: 21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls).
- Rescue my soul from destruction (Ps. 35: 17 Lord, how long wilt thou look on? rescue my soul from their destructions, my darling from the lions).
- Let those who seek my after my soul be ashamed and confounded (Ps. 40: 14 Let them be ashamed and confounded together that seek after my soul to destroy it; let them be driven backward and put to shame that wish me evil).
- I will prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers (3 John: 2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth).
- My soul shall live and praise the Lord (Ps. 119: 175 Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me).
- I pray my soul will be preserved blameless unto the coming of the Lord (1 Thess. 5: 23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ).
To round up with corporate prayer & thanksgiving, please and kindly call in daily to the Prayer Line @: 605 475-4700. Access#: 461387.
If you are using T-Mobile or have difficulty logging on into the prayer line, please dial first:
1 716 293-9624. This will prompt you to enter the prayer line above and follow with the access code number. Thank you.
7pm – 7.45pm (45 minutes)
Sunday, January 31, 2021 is the Thanksgiving for the year 2020,
(family by family).